Friday, May 13, 2011

Jackie's Cucumber Dip

Jackie's Cucumber Dip

1 cucumber
2 (8oz) cream cheese
1 pkg Ranch Dip Mix
2 Tablespoons Mayo

slice cucumber and chop very fine (I put it in my mini chopper and that works great for me)
now set aside.

Put cream cheese in bowl and cream with mixer add Ranch mix and mayo and chopped cucumber mix all very well. Now it's ready for dipping.
I use tortilla chips but veggies would be great too.

I got this recipe from my daughter (Jackie). She is like her mother and like to trying new recipes. I took this to work and it was gone by Lunch

2 comments:

  1. When I was a kid the cucumber ranch salad dressing was my favorite. I'm gonna have to give this a try.
    Are you coming to the Arkansas Women Blogger conference? There are less than 2 weeks left to register! Check out our website to register soon! We hope you come! http://arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com/p/featured-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have fresh cucumbers and this is the perfect way to use them. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete